What is a no deposit bonus?
A no deposit bonus is an online casino bonus, not requiring any deposit from the players before they can access it. The casino players get the no deposit bonus without risking their money.
Some of the fastest paying casino sites offering no deposit bonuses permit their customers to withdraw their winnings from the no deposit bonuses. This type of bonus works perfectly for those trying out a new gaming site, and it allows them to investigate the site’s ease of use before depositing money.
If you are new to the online gaming world, you should look out for websites offering no deposit bonuses and no deposit free spins so that you can kick start your sports betting adventure at no cost. This no deposit bonus review will open your eyes to the various bonus categories available. The knowledge will help you to pick the right one among the available no deposit bonuses. Let’s dive in!
Types of no deposit bonuses
No deposit bonus can come in the form of free spins. Many newly established sports betting sites entice their customers with free spins. The number of free spins accessible varies from one basketball betting site to another. Some can give as many as 50 free spins to their customers to play sport-themed slots, while others can give them as many as 100 free spins.
The purpose of the free spins is to entice the customers and get them committed to the site, and it works most of the time. The free spins will reflect in your account immediately after registering. Aside from newly formed sports casino sites, sites that are introducing new games, like basketball or some other sports, to their platforms can also offer no deposit free spins purposed at making the new game popular to customers.
You will receive the free spins to enable you to try out the new game at no risk. The free spins can win you real money on many sports casino sites.
No deposit bonus money
This category of no deposit bonuses offers you money to bet on sports on the casino sites. Many of the casino sites offering no deposit bonuses use it as a means to introduce new games to customers. The amount they give as no deposit bonus is fixed. However, it can vary from one game to another, depending on the discretion of the online casino’s administrators.
You can win a lot of money using this no deposit bonus. Some sports betting sites allow their customers to withdraw their winnings from no deposit bonuses; others do not permit that. Those sites allowing their customers to withdraw their winnings will remove the bonus amount and let the players transfer the rest to their bank accounts. Therefore, we can say a no deposit bonus allows the customers to make free cash.
No deposit sign-up bonus
This no deposit bonus is specifically for new members on a casino site, and you can also call it a welcome bonus. As a newbie, you should look out for sports betting sites offering this type of bonus. You may have to search for a long time before enjoying the no deposit welcome bonus since only a handful of sports betting sites offer it. You should use the opportunity if you can find it since the deposit can be an opportunity to make free money from sports betting sites.
No deposit bonus without wagering requirements
This is among the best forms of no deposit bonus you can ever find around. Virtually all types of bonuses come with a wagering requirement, but a no deposit no wager bonus does not have a wagering requirement. The wagering requirements make it difficult for many players to benefit from the no deposit bonuses. Since this type of no deposit bonus doesn’t come with a wagering requirement, it is effortless for players to make free money using the bonus.
While this type of bonus may be the easiest, the amount you can receive is usually little, not exceeding 20 currency units. The no deposit no wager bonus can also come in the form of free spins, and the number of free spins you can get is usually low; it may not exceed 20.
This is understandable since sports betting sites must manage their revenue. If the amounts offered are remarkably higher than what we have described above, then you should be wary of such no deposit no wager bonuses. It may be an attempt by scam sites to steal your identity or money.
Mobile casino no deposit bonus
Many online sports casino sites now offer mobile apps to their customers. They try to introduce mobile apps to their customers by providing mobile casino no deposit bonuses. This type of bonus is only available to those that use the casino site’s mobile app. Some of the betting sites also use influencers for advertising their mobile apps.
You can enjoy this type of bonus if you are using iOS or Android operating systems and also sign up or sign in using the casino’s mobile app on your device. It is a solid promotional offer, but only a few sports casino sites offer the opportunity to their customers.
Referral casino bonus
We can call the referral casino bonus a form of a no deposit bonus offer since you do not have to deposit any money on the casino site to access the bonus. All you have to do is invite your friends to register on the sports casino site. The site can give you free money or free spin when your referrals deposit on their sites. The free spins or money do not usually come with wagering requirements; however, varies from one sports casino site to another.
Game specific no deposit bonus
Some no deposit bonuses are available to players only when they play specific games. If that casino site offers bonuses to those who bet on basketball games, you will only get such a bonus if you bet on that sport. Aside from sports, the no deposit bonus can also be attached to some other games, and we will show you some examples below:
- Poker no deposit bonus: This bonus is available to poker players only. Some casino sites can give you a bonus after you register or reward your loyalty to the site. The bonus can come in the form of cash or a tournament ticket. If it comes as cash, it will extend your bankroll, enabling you to enjoy the games for a more extended period. The wagering requirement for this type of bonus differs from one casino site to another. The bonus may not be more than $
- Blackjack no deposit bonus: This type of no deposit bonus only goes to blackjack players. The no deposit bonus can be accessible to both new blackjack players and the experienced ones, depending on the individual gambling sites. You can use the bonus to try out the game for the first time.
- Free bingo no deposit bonus: This type of bonus is also for bingo players only, and you can use it to test out the game before you deposit real money. Some gambling sites may insist on a wagering requirement, but this also differs from one site to another. The reward may be in cash or free tickets, and the bonus is usually available to new members of the casino site. Both general gaming sites and bingo sites offer this type of bonus.
- Roulette no deposit bonus: This type of bonus is available to roulette players only and can be a form of welcome bonus to new members on a casino site. The no deposit bonus is accessible to those who play any roulette, including American, European, and French roulette. The roulette no deposit bonus will have a max win withdrawal cap, which you must note before accepting the bonus.
- Keno no deposit bonus: You will not have to deposit money before getting the no deposit keno bonus. The bonus enables you to play keno without risking your money. Some casino sites can give no deposit bonus on keno without wagering requirements, removing any risk from using the bonus. The no deposit bonus can come from free tickets you can use to participate in a lottery.
Game providers no deposit bonus
Some sports game providers offer no deposit bonuses to those who play their games. You must register on the gambling site featuring that game provider’s software before accessing the bonus. Examples of game providers offering no deposit bonus are:
- Play’n GO
- Pragmatic Play
- IGT Casino
Many software providers offer no deposit bonuses from time to time, and your preferred casino site can inform you about this when such opportunities are available. The bonuses they offer can focus on specific games or all games provided by the game software provider. They are usually time-limited, so, you should make use of it very fast before it expires.
Important considerations before accepting a no deposit bonus
Before accepting the bonuses on any of the sports casino sites, pay attention to some of the points mentioned in this section:
- Wagering requirements: Some no deposit bonuses come with wagering requirements, while others do not; it depends on the casino site where you register. The wagering requirement also differs across gambling sites. No deposit bonuses not attached to a wagering requirement are few; they spare you the hurdles of withdrawal limits and playthrough. When wagering requirements apply to the no deposit bonus, it can be up to x60. The wagering requirements for some other forms of bonuses may not be higher than x30. It is, therefore, a casino player’s dream to get no deposit bonuses without wagering requirements or attainable wagering requirements.
- The amount you can withdraw: Some sports casinos limit the amount you can withdraw from the profit you make using the no deposit bonus, even after you successfully meet the wagering requirements. Some sites are strict and will match the no deposit amount with your winning cashout limit.
- Scale is small: No deposit bonus comes with a smaller scale than other types of bonuses. So, the number of free spins or money you can get will not be much, and the free spins may not be up to 20 in most instances, unlike what you will get from a deposit
- Limited timing: Some no deposit bonuses come with time limits and are, therefore, available only within a short period. Failure to use them within that period will rob you of the opportunity. When you get the no deposit bonus, check its expiration date and make sure you take advantage of it before it expires.
- Game restriction: If a sports casino offers you a no deposit bonus, you may only be able to use the bonus on specific games and not with Some no deposit bonuses may only be available to those who bet on soccer and not any other game. Check these possibilities before accepting the no deposit bonuses.
- Licensing: Find out if the relevant authorities adequately regulate the site before accepting the no deposit bonus offered by the site. It is better to steer clear of unlicensed sites offering the bonus, irrespective of how mouthwatering the offer is. Check if the gaming authorities license the site in your country or by recognized international licensing bodies.
Remember to read reviews about the sites offering the no deposit bonus. This way, you can enjoy a no deposit bonus without risking your safety and privacy.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
What is a no deposit bonus casino?
This is a casino permitting the players to access casino games without first making any deposit.
Where can I get a no deposit bonus?
You can easily find no deposit bonuses on many of the gambling sites. Check the ones available in your country for this opportunity, and also check some foreign sports casino sites operating in your country for the opportunity.
Can I use the no deposit bonus to play all casino games?
It all depends on the rules prevailing on the sports casino site. Some casino sites allow you to use the no deposit bonus on any of the games they offer; some others will only allow you to use the bonus on selected games.