A 39-year-old man has died after he was electrocuted while showering at his home on the outskirts of the town of Catral, according to the Generalitat Emergency Information Centre (CICU) and the Local Police.

The event occurred in a house in the Dolores de Catral neighbourhood and both a SAMU paramedic ambulance and a primary care doctor attended, who could only certify the death allegedly by electrocution, to be confirmed by an autopsy.

The sources have indicated that the victim is of Moroccan nationality, that he leaves behind two children and that the incident took place in an old house.

close

theleader.info

Sign up to theleader.info for breaking news
and regular updates!

We don’t spam! Read our privacy policy for more info.